Billy McLaughlin is a guitarist and composer
For twenty years, he astounded audiences around the world with his complex and rhythmic music.
In 2001, Billy was diagnosed with Focal Dystonia, an incurable neuromuscular disease that rendered him unable to play his own music.
By 2002, Billy McLaughlin's career was over.
In 2006, Billy began a comeback. He was doing the unthinkable - relearning his songs left handed.
Billy McLaughlin is astounding audiences once again with both his story and his music.
- Billy's New Blog
- Billy and Orchestra Nova Recent News
- CBS Early Show interviews Billy
- New Solo Guitar Recordings
- Washington DC Dystonia Advocacy Day
- SimpleGifts 2012 Concert Tour Announced
- Sold-out performances in China!
- Public Leadership in Neurology Award - Toronto
- Mobile Symphony at Saenger Theater
- TEDX Atlanta
- China, Manila and India Tour Photos
Sign up for Billy's Newsletter: