Guitarist and composer, Billy McLaughlin returns to the stage after one of the most remarkable medical and musical comebacks in history. In this, “Starry Night” concert, Billy performs with Orchestra Nova, conducted by Jung-Ho Pak. The joyful performance features a combination of Billy’s original compositions and the story of how he learned to play the guitar a second time after being diagnosed with focal dystonia in his left hand. The music and the life-affirming experience behind it will inspire you to never give up on your dreams and to keep reaching for the stars.
- Billy McLaughlin, Adam Cord and Macyn Taylor, in concert Sept. 28 in EllensburgNovember 20, 2019 - 3:49 pm
- McLaughlin: Finger-pickin’ guitar guru extraordinaireNovember 20, 2019 - 3:48 pm
- McLaughlin: Finger-pickin’ guitar guru extraordinaireNovember 15, 2019 - 6:22 am
- Twin Cities Dystonia Zoo WalkApril 21, 2016 - 11:18 am
- Billy in China with Fingerstyle Guitar ChinaJuly 24, 2015 - 9:46 am
- Celebrating Summer at The Parkway TheaterMay 29, 2015 - 10:21 am